Your shopping cart is empty!
1. How did your baking journey begin?
I have been baking since I was a little girl and I always wanted to become a pastry chef. As I got older, I steered into a different direction. My passion for baking remained strong and when I had my daughter I finally had the time to put my baking to the test. :)
2. As a cake decorator, what do you feel are the benefits of using edible images?
I love using edible images, it can save so much time and looks very modern. I rather use images then make fondant characters.
3. What’s your favourite type of cake to create?
My favourite type of cake is a watercolour butter cream cake.
4. What’s the strangest/funniest cake you’ve been asked to make?
I was asked to make a “weed” cake. It was wrapped in edible printed marijuana leaves with a giant leaf on top along with a joint!
5. What’s your best tip for wanna be cake makers/decorators?
Being organised and having a clear vision on what you want to achieve.
6. What is your all time favourite cake making tool?
Argh!!! so many... My scraper I would be lost without it :)
7. Do you have any tips you can share when either printing or applying edible images?
When using the circle cutter use blue tack on each corner before attempting to cut your circles, this will prevent your image from moving.
What is your career high light to date?
My high light was when I finally got into a "Don't Tell Charles" course.