Delivery & Returns
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We are currently offering free Australia Wide delivery on all orders over $250.
Order cut-off for all delivery services is Midday (AEST time). Orders placed after Midday will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
Once your order is placed please allow up to 48 hours for your order to be processed and shipped. We will advise you if any delays are imminent due to stock levels and courier issues etc.
We try our best to accommodate and be as flexible as possible. If you have specific requirements regarding your order, such as Authority to Leave (ATL) your parcel if you will not be home please either include in the comments section at the time you place the order or email us quoting your order number: email@example.com.
Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
The majority of deliveries require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if this is more convenient for you.
We ship all parcels using either Australia Post or we may send your parcel via a courier service such as Couriers Please, Startrack and TNT. If your order is being sent overseas, we use international couriers such as DHL, UPS, FedEx and TNT. We will NOT be held responsible for any extra taxes or duties that need to be paid when the parcel needs to clear customs in the destination country.
All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
Allow between 3 - 5 business days for your order to be delivered. If your order has not arrived within 5 - 10 working days (AU orders) and 14 - 18 working days (non-AU orders) please contact us quoting your order number in all correspondence.
We can ship internationally. Please contact us via email to obtain a shipping quote.
All our free flat rate and Signed For services are insured up to the value of $100 however with higher valued orders over $500 we automatically increase the insurance values to $250. If you wish to increase the insurance value we can do so for an extra fee.
REFUNDS / RETURNS
We can only refund/replace goods that have a manufacturers fault or if the item has arrived and is not as described. Change of mind refunds are not permitted.
IMPORTANT: If you require a refund for a used printing system, this is not permitted as per health and safety laws so we can only buy back the hardware at a negotiated price due to it being a food product. This is why we recommend you either have your system repaired or replaced.
PRINTER RETURN / REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE
The following steps are to be taken when a replacement printer is required.
In order to organise the replacement / Repair of your EIS printer we need to abide by both Canon's Return rules and our company policy.
- Firstly the faulty printer will need to be shipped back to our warehouse in NSW.
- You will need to book in your printer with either a courier such as http://e-go.com.au or http://interparcel.com.au. Once your shipping label is printed, the courier will arrive to collect the printer once it has been boxed / packaged and made ready for pick up.
- Upon arrival of your printer to our warehouse our technicians will undergo inspection of the printer to observe the nature of the fault/s prior to initiating a return with the Canon claims department. This is a part of their requirement.
- Depending on the severity of the faults, we will then have either your printer repaired or supply a new printer which will be shipped within approximately 72 hours (This may be longer if there are stock delays).
However if user related faults are found such as printhead damage due to incorrect use, then we will advise you of the cost to replace the part required.
- Once repaired printer is shipped, you will be provided a new tracking number for the replaced / repaired printer.
** We use couriers when returning printers so the process should not take long at all to receive and process your replacement / repair.
If you require any clarification regarding any of the information above please feel free to contact us.