Perfect for transferring printed images to either Chocolate or Meringue!!
Instructions for printing on chocolate.
- Melt chocolate to 60 degrees.
- Gently pour the chocolate over the transfer sheet with the printed side facing upwards.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove transfer sheet from chocolate.
Instructions for priting on meringue
- Use a piping bag to place the meringue onto the transfer sheet with the printed side facing upwards.
- Bake in a preheated oven until meringue is cooked.
- Leave oven open slightly during cooking so steam can escape.
- Cool meringues to room temperature before removing from the transfer sheet.
Icing sugar, corn starch, water, polysorbate 60, titanium, glycerine.
Whats included in your purchase?
- 25 Chocolate - Meringue Printing Sheets.
If you need any help at all, please do not hesitate to contact us by visiting our Contact Page.