EIS A4 Chocolate Transfer Sheets (25 Sheet Pack)
Edible Image Supplies chocolate transfer sheets are thin, food safe, plastic sheets, which have been coated with a cacao-butter product. This allows them to be printed with edible ink and used to transfer printed images to chocolate, either directly or using chocolate molds.
How to Use
1. Print the desired image on the transfer sheet in ‘mirror image’.
2. Pour melted chocolate over the image.
3. Leave to cool so it starts to set around the edges but is not totally hard.
4. Peel away the transfer sheet and the image will be transferred to the chocolate.
How to Store
Keep sealed in the zip lock bag. Protect from direct sunlight.
Maintain the product below a temperature of 20°C and in a relative humidity of 60-75%.
Use within 12 (twelve) months of opening.
Water < 1%, corn starch 10%, cacao butter 10%, sugar 10%, bamboo fibre 1%, sunflower lecitine 0,01%, emulsifier E475 0,1%, gelatine 1% and vanilla 0,1% .
- Product Code: EIS-Choc-Transfer-25Pack-A4
- Availability: In Stock